Business Systems Manager
We are looking for a motivated and driven business systems manager to head up our expanding team as Airband continues its expansion. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing the installation and development of new and existing business systems to maximise productivity and efficiency.
- · Develop and manage Airband’s information systems
· Analyse, design and implement process improvement changes across different departments with reference to GDPR.
· Manage data in accordance with GDPR
· Collaborate with users to manage implementation, training and support.
· Perform gap analysis and define requirements to address the gaps.
· Analyze potential solutions to ensure obtain future needs.
· Generate and manage quality control reports, management reports, status reports and system assessment reports.
· Create and review technology RFPs.
· Coordinate with external vendors and other operations personnel in order to manage the systems.
· Plan and implement effective testing processes to ensure that deliverables adhere to standards.
· Manage relevant information security policies and implement necessary change.
- · Extensive experience of working with business systems and ERP
· Working knowledge of GDPR
· Ability to effectively analyse and review
· Strong communication and problem solving skills
· Ability to see the big picture whilst not missing the detail
· An enthusiastic attitude towards providing excellent customer service
· Integrity and self motivation
· Microsoft office skills· Additional IT/Telecoms experience desirable